UPVC Drainage Pipe Systems
National Plastics produces a range of UPVC pipes for above and below ground use made from 100% virgin UPVC. It has full range of fittings in both solvent weld and rubber ring joint for all sizes.
The pipes are produced in all the major international standards ie: European Standards BS EN 1401, BS EN 1329, as well as the previous standards such as BS 5255, BS 4514, BS 4660, BS 5481. A range complying to ASTM D2655 Sch 40/80 is also available on request.
National Plastic also has Kitemark licences from BSI for the EN range from 1 1/4" to 16" and can supply Kitemark certified pipes where required.
National Plastic can provide a range of fittings from its own Ezyflo brand or from Redi and Hunter.
General Properties of National Plastic Drain Pipes
- Fully compliant to the main International Standards
- Kitemark certified range
- Tough, impact resistent
- EPDM rubber rings following EW681 Standard
- Can be supplied in Solvent Weld or Rubber Ring Joint (from 3" and above)
- Different lengths available 3m, 2.9m, 6m, 5.8m. Other lengths on request.
- Distinctive colour coded system (ie Light Grey, Brown, White, etc.) with full printing at 1m intervals
- Superior chemical and acid resistance
- Outstanding mechanical properties of tensile strength and resistance to pressure.