UPVC Drainage Pipe Systems
National Plastics produces a range of UPVC pipes for above and below ground use made from 100% virgin UPVC. It has full range of fittings in both solvent weld and rubber ring joint for all sizes.
The pipes are produced in all the major international standards ie: European Standards BS EN 1401, BS EN 1329, as well as the previous standards such as BS 5255, BS 4514, BS 4660, BS 5481. A range complying to ASTM D2655 Sch 40/80 is also available on request.
National Plastic also has Kitemark licences from BSI for the EN range from 1 1/4" to 16" and can supply Kitemark certified pipes where required.
National Plastic can provide a range of fittings from its own Ezyflo brand or from Redi and Hunter.
General Properties of National Plastic Drain Pipes
- Fully compliant to the main International Standards
- Kitemark certified range
- Tough, impact resistent
- EPDM rubber rings following EW681 Standard
- Can be supplied in Solvent Weld or Rubber Ring Joint (from 3" and above)
- Different lengths available 3m, 2.9m, 6m, 5.8m. Other lengths on request.
- Distinctive colour coded system (ie Light Grey, Brown, White, etc.) with full printing at 1m intervals
- Superior chemical and acid resistance
- Outstanding mechanical properties of tensile strength and resistance to pressure.
Download Our Catalogue
For the full details on our UPVC Drainage Pipe Systems range please download our catalogue or browse through our full range of Catalogues that are available for download.